social media marketing services
social media marketing services
Ex4.Me

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smurf

Plot:
Smurfs back and chased this time in New York City, hoping catch them he an evil sorcerer Gargamel Hank Azaria. Along the way, grace Winslow as the Smurfs Patrick ( modifies about married life meet Neil Patrick Harris, Jayma Mays. You must get the their village before to catch Smurfs Gargamel. Such as voice actors: George Lopez, Katy Perry, Jonathan winters, Anton yelchin, of many.

Review:
Isn't going to go with this film, it a good thought. Because it was not funny cartoon is funny, but it is for this reason. Is "Alvin and the Chipmunks", it just as they have too many good try on the success it would attempt to try. I wouldn't say I hated it. For parents throughout the entire film that is going to laugh, so has love for your child. I know my children. Primarily logline, movie many things because I was tired of the whole story. Swear words are obvious places didn't like the fact that I specifically used the "Smurfs" would have maybe me because of cover a dirty mind the. I prude, becomes something natural that kids movie because I for such stuff is uncomfortable. Like this line "is going smurfing cool! "It was either seriously. There is, however, my kids love it and see her, say it looks amazing, and the best film ever.

Good cast. Katie, as Perry Smerfet really good. All men who grew up in the Smerfet is always a soft spot I had her. Entire movie with strange for me was whether I like Hank Azaria. Film wasn't good, but 3D "actually", 3D. Date is not meant to be fun for both if you want to take this movie is. If your child is, however, you can laugh with you. Children are always enjoyable film! To see them especially it is when you are lame. This is because of their faces. Parent is this we know.

Overall rating:
See it to believe it should be. Everything depends on the sense of humor. We are going laugh if you pay attention to the joke. It particularly aimed at children's market, and they definitely it offers you to love. Take one of the team and see your children. They will thank you good movies and popcorn. And even if an incomplete movie, always, popcorn, nachos!

Related Articles

0 comments: